Light, affordable and multi-tasking
Our telescopic flagpole, entirely produced in Italy, is made of three silver anodized aluminum self-locking sections, it is easy to assemble and disassemble, lightweight, affordable and easily transportable. These characteristics make it ideal for temporary or itinerant exhibitions, or for small spaces not suitable for hosting a bigger item such as a classic flagpole.
These poles vary in height from a minimum of 2 mt to a maximum of 5 mt and are available in two versions:
- For the installation of horizontal flags they are equipped with a hook and counterweight. The flags suitable for this attachment have standard finishing with reinforcement strap and rings on the left; ideally the flag size is 150x100 cm.
- For the installation of vertical flags, they are equipped with a non-hoistable banner arm, ideal for having the flag always visible, even without wind, and making the advertising image constant and effective. The vertical flags for these poles are specially finished with an upper pocket for banners, a reinforcing polyester strap on the left, polyester bands with an automatic button to be fastened to the pole and a lower carabiner for attaching the weight. The suitable size of the flag is 90 x 300 cm with the pole fully extended.
The components of the telescopic poles are:
- telescopic aluminum pole, divided into three self-locking elements with progressive diameter 38/32/28 mm;
- rotating Teflon finial to allow the flag to self-orientate;
- aluminium banner arm for vertical flags or hook for horizontal flags;
- counterweight for flag tensioning;
- base of your choice;
Different installations, different bases
Different types of bases are available to meet every installation need, all made of AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL:
- sleeve tubing for permanent ground fixing - size 45 cm
- weighted cross base with 50x50 cm concrete plates with washed gravel finish (~ 20 kg each - plates excluded) - size 105x105 cm
- under-car tyre base for vehicle - size 50x25 cm
- collars for mural installations or installation on vertical supports